RenWeb gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success! RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You can see your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also easily communicate with teachers and other school staff online.
To access our easy-to-use ParentsWeb
using the email & password you already provided to ECS during the Application Process:
- Go to www.renweb.com and click Logins.
- Click ParentsWeb Login.
- Type your school’s District Code: ES-WA
- Type in your email & password
- To Create an Account Click: Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and an email is sent to you.
- Click the Click to change password link. This link is only valid for 15 minutes.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb ID.
- Type a User Name, Password and Confirm the password.
- Click Save Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You can now log into ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
CLICK HERE for ParentsWeb instructions for viewing your students’ homework assignments and grades!